Friday, April 13, 2007

Why can't I do that?

No, these are not my cats.

Yes, they certainly do resemble some of my cats.

This kind of amusement at their response to life is one of the many reasons people have a cat, and the interaction of the personalities is one of the reasons normally sane people have an assortment of the beasts.

OK -- the multiplicity part is explained, but one thing about them is still a mystery --

How do these furry little beings -- with the same basic muscle groups I have (a tidbit I learned in nursing school) -- manage to accomplish the defiance of several basic laws of physics, gravity and dexterity without winding up in body casts? And -- Why can't I do that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you would need a doctor if you did that.

tigbeane said...

Is't it amazing how they know who loves them, and who doesn't. And that they love those that don't love them. #2 son got me a water fountain for the living room (I had no idea I would enjoy it so much), the kats have enjoyed it so. They drink from it, I find rocks on the floor. And they love him, they think being thrown is a sign of affection..... "he threw me across the room, you only made it to the wall"